Novus® Soft Denture Liner
See and Feel the Difference
With Novus®, You Can Expect:
Greater Comfort & Confidence, Less or No "Pop-Off"
The Novus® Soft Denture Liner
Won't Need to be Replaced Every Six Months. Resists Fungal Growth.
Functional Fit & Excellent Comfort
Shock Absorption During Chewing. Easy Adjusting. Low Surface Tension.
Based on Polyphosphazene (PNF®) Technology, which was originally used for military and aerospace programs, the NOVUS® Soft Denture Liner provides the best denture wearing experience for the patient. With NOVUS® you can expect:
Laboratory-Cured Denture Liner
- Shock absorption during chewing (more patient comfort with fewer adjustments)
- No porosity leading to resistance to surface and subsurface fungal growth (less fouling, odor, or stain)
- Low surface tension with excellent wetting
- Easy adjustment and polishing with rotary instruments
- Engagement of deep anatomical undercuts
- Moldable around overdenture abutments or implant heads and bars to provide denture retention, stability, and support
- Allow denture movement towards the abutments and tissue
- Excellent bonding to acrylic denture bases
- X-ray opacity (can be identified if parts of the denture are swallowed or inhaled)
- Unlimited shelf life of the single-component patty if refrigerated
- Uses standard dental laboratory compression-molding processing steps
For the Denture Patient
With NOVUS® here’s what you can expect:
- Less or no “pop-off” while chewing
- Greater comfort, confidence
- Permanent liner, no need to replace every six months
- Adjustments can be made quickly–right in your dentist office
- Resists fungal growth
- Does not diminish the denture strength
- Uses less pastes / glues / adhesives
The NOVUS® Polyphosphazene (PNF®) material, used in our dentures is the only material in the market capable of giving you long-lasting results, functional fit, excellent comfort and confidence!
NOVUS® possesses a unique energy dampening quality during chewing; driving the lower denture towards the tissue while maintaining a softness without an annoying squishy feeling. At the same time, NOVUS® engages bony undercuts such as evident in the pre, mid and retro Mylohyoid areas also softening contact on either mental nerve. Through a number of patient testimonials, it has been determined that using NOVUS® Liner in a new denture or in a reline process, changes the lower denture wearing experience for the patient for the better in most, if not all cases. NOVUS® is truly revolutionary!